samedi, septembre 17, 2011

Lie

Gotta learn again to lie
So nobody will see when I die
Are you fine?
''Don't worry life is mine''

Armor back on
Allowed inside; no one
And when my energy leaves me
Nobody will see

And this smile of yours that use to lift me
No more hope to be free
I'll wander in the land of the gray
Until I have nothing more to say

I'll get down this path
By hiding to all cat
then i'll write ''I had enough''
And its gonna be enough.

-------------------------------------------------------

While you brace in the shadow of your past
While the smile comes back and the sun shine again for you
And theres is nothing I have to do with this
And therese no beam of light for me anymore
While you ignore the deepness of my feelings
And stay quiet like you've done before for him
While nobody see just how bad i got beaten down
I can't see the end of the pain but by my own hand.
Clear and simple
I've became what I hate
I've became what I never wanted to be
The one you cast your silence over
The one who grasp for you
While you get exasperated
Now it's enough
Now I don't want anything anymore
Now I'm left with my feelings
And empty hand
And no lips to comfort me
10 years of wait
To be casted away like this
10 years of changing myself complelty
to be another one, simply not enough
I've waited for nothing
My hope is dead
Just like my heart
I'll lie again
Until I can't no more.

Aucun commentaire: