lundi, septembre 12, 2011

Kill hope

When our words are lost
When our head scream silence
when the time pass
But the pain stays

When there's only sharp and deep need
But loneliness to answer it
While i got crushed by your words
While you took my heart and stepped on it

I can't beleive what's hapenning
All my hopes lost
All my faith disapearing
This hate i hadn't felt in years

Filling every single drop of me
To a point that I hate me
To a point where I don't want this anymore
Don't want what? All of that!

Sleeping doesn't heal it hurts
Working doesn't change the mind it kills
My head focused on that solution
That long time ago I swore not to think ever again

I showed you who I was
You laughed at it
I open my wound
And you smashed right in to it

Your kind words were a trap
I knew it was too good to be true
And you killed me way before leaving
But finished me by doing so

And this loneliness of mine
That I apparently so like
I'll lay down
To never wake up

My tears falling down my face
Again for you and your grace
And in my last whisper
I won't even say a word

That friendship that never was
That undercover love that was always
Is gone for you and me
And now i am no more...

You prefered us back then
I never knew you without love
But now that I tasted you
You killed the only part that was still hoping.

Aucun commentaire: