dimanche, octobre 02, 2011

blur

Today I woke up
And the sun didn't
Today I woke up
And my pain already had

Mysterious is the way
I still expect to see you
I still smile thinking of your warm skin
but then cry because they aren't no more

Even knowing before going to bed
Already knowing the path
Of my wounded mind
and how it is going to end

I don't feel like seeking anymore
Nothing is worth it
I guess I had my shot
And now do I want less?

The nights and the days
All confused in a blur of sorrow
Time matter no more since your gone
And my skin is allergic to others but you

Fire burning me of intense love
Now replace with a desert
Of lonely ice and sadness
And my fakes smiles are legions

Would I care?
Should I be there?
I'm wondering what is it
That i'm supposed to do...

Maybe my time is gone
Maybe i don't belong here no more
Without a soulmate
After beeing betrayed...

And i don't wanna run anymore
I don't wanna fight that darkness
I want it to swallow me completly
Disapearing from my miserable little person.

Aucun commentaire: