jeudi, août 26, 2010

the power of music

The power of music over the soul is so great. A sad song will accompany you when you feel no one elses is there for you. A small riff, a quick sentence... only a few words written on a piece of paper can make the all difference.... make you feel like somebody somewhere understand or has understand you and yet still make you feel like it's a personnal thing. When I listen its to seek sorrow and in that sorrow i find music is the ultimate comfort... It's almost impossible how something so metaphysical can practicly cuddle you to make you feel better. Just like a distant friends that always find the right words to make you feel better, there's always the right tunes somewhere to make you feel better too. Music is my lover, like a lady that ask for nothing and gives everything... i feel almost bad too take so much from her... but at the same time so gratefull that she's there with me... wrapping me in her sweet lullaby and rocking my body like I was a kid again. It doesn't remove the cold but it does make it more likeable.

Aucun commentaire: