jeudi, janvier 11, 2007

sometimes

Sometimes this soul of mine get burried under a sea of hate
And from this sea the sharks of vengeance sail freely
Sometimes I wish I was a whale stuck in a zoo
Where no shark could hurt and solitude would be my only ally

In this day dreaming of mine
I see clearly the future
A future where my action and my life is useless
The world will collapse and human will let it go

My kind will be the fall of others
The so called mother nature will leave us to us
And sign of our praised intelligence
We will kill ourself finally

Sometimes I wish I was already in the future
where the sun rise for no one
Where nothing is there to salute him
and the time does'nt exist.

1 commentaire:

Unknown a dit...

Oooh, an entry I can actually read! *smile* Dumb American that can only speak very broken French. But anyhoo, this is lovely. You are a talented writer, most definitely.