mardi, avril 03, 2018

Dream of a dream

In this quiet night were I was so raw
I looked at you and where sparkles were
You had a tear down your cheek and I melted
For this desire of you is stronger than my own will

While you were collapsing inside
Your walls crashing down tumbling around you
I held your hand in mine
And showed you what was supposed to be

you have eyes of a godess, intense and wild
the touch of a dream, soft and pretty
your lips taste like a promess, hopefull and true
your skin is a like a cathedral, sacred and peaceful

I have a dream of a dream
Where you and I are only one
Where your beautiful mind is mine
And our hands our locked forever

I've been ashore for too long
Drifted away from my home
this place I can only find in the deepness of your touch
I've traveled and have seen no wonders equal to your beauty

Let me get you in my embrace
My mind is already so yours
Let me get you into our life
Ours is already so true

Aucun commentaire: