mercredi, janvier 04, 2017

fed up

*this one is a little agressive based on a fed up feeling. Excuse the language

Could I please stop missing you so goddamn much
Can I fucking stop hurting every time I see your smile
Frozen on a digital screen I just can't freaking stop going back too

I am so over this feeling, but so not over you
Where I am now you should be a distant memory
But O know! Are you ever so present

If fucking bugs me every time I see you comment
Even if were not ''friends'' anymore
Because we were always so much more than this

And it bust my balls to be stuck on repeat wishing for a life well never have
For a night that will never come, no mather how many times we fucking promessed
Im fed up restraining my tears that never really stopped after that long drive

You killed me inside and for god knows what reason
I still wander in the memories of our past self
Where, did I was so ever stupid, to beleive our 2 fucked up self would make it!

Aucun commentaire: