lundi, décembre 24, 2012

Why is it?


What is it you love about me?
We never agree!
What is it you love about me?
It ain't my friends
Nor my friendships that you don't understand
Not my way of beeing around others
For everyone is a threat
Can't be my opinion because yours differs
Yours is never wrong
Mine is always the one needing compromise.
What is it about me that you love
It's not my way of speaking
Because you don't like my answers
It's not my mind because you don't like my ideas
Not my way of beeing
Even with my family im in the wrong.
What is it about me that attracts you
That make me be me and not another one that would play the same role
Work relationship,
Way of beeing,
Relation to others,
Way of engaging discussion
Not opening myself enough
Not respecting my parents enough
Always behind me redoing what I just did
What is it about me that you love...
Sex is not enough
It's not ok,
It's not the way you would want it
Not when you want it...
My help that is never when you want it
I help im in your way
You don't like how I do it
You don't like when I do it
Conditionning me to not act on things
Yet when I don't it's my fault.
''gentlemanship is lost'' you say
But when I try to act like it you never let me
Even this text that I cannot share
I wouldnt dare
For you'd take it as an accusation
A strike on yourself
When it's just a reflection for me...
About how I feel.
Will it ever be good,
Will I ever be enough?
Agressivity is building in me
Never enough, never good, never ok... never proper.
Too many reflections... not enough light.

Aucun commentaire: