mardi, septembre 21, 2010

The church of you

I've never seen a smile like yours
Those lips were a part of heaven to me
A piece of my paradise put on earth so I beleive
And what if I told you, I found faith in you

The meaning of it all, that word faith;
Don't understand, but stay committed,
Get hurt but keeping your hope
Feeling lost and alone, but stay loyal

I remember a time where my head
Was the ruler of my heart
And than my soul, safely, would follow
Now my soul lead and the rest try to keep paste

Never took that big of a jump
The leap of faith, they call it
Please tell me my Goddess is real
I'm not sure I could survive the disillusion

Be my church by your eyes
Be my prayer by your lips
Your body is my temple
In your embrace is where I find the process of the reward.


Aucun commentaire: