samedi, octobre 03, 2009

Stress and people.

Where to start? In this movemented life I feel like everybody is just trying to reach stability. Just like a sailor who loves the sea for the same reason he hates the storm. While i feel the stress slowly surrounding me, I feel the old habit of a exhausted reaction. When is it you become free of mind in life? What is it that make everybody care about little things. Of course things are different for everybody, I mean something very unimportant for someone can be the end of the world for another, but why? What is it that make people so involve emotionally in stuff they don't control and make them completly oblivious to what they can actually have an impact on or make a difference for. If a wall is blocking your way banging on it won't change the fact that you are block, going around it or if you can't plainly get the equipment to go true it will have an impact. I see life the same way, sometimes I see people banging their head on problem that cannot be solved, not because there is no solution but because the solution is just not thinking about it but going around it. I guess that's why I claim I'm a very relaxed person (hopefully). With the flaws that go with it I never see what the big deal is about anything. For me everything in your way is just a new path and I trully beleive new path are something to be gratefull for and not pissed about. Lessons we learned never come from the expected but from the unexpected and I guess I just like to learn more than others, or I accept that to learn I have to be put out of my way, out of a comfort zone. I don't know...

Aucun commentaire: