vendredi, décembre 19, 2008

Nobility

Your this your that
Never seen someone like you
Your so this your so that
Can’t believe there’s no others like you

Those nice words that means nothing
False compliments
Empty words
So easy to tell

When the gentlemen are long gone
When the lady’s has ceased to exist
When on both side there is only players
Sweet talker that don’t mean a thing

Where will I belong
For I am not
How can I be myself
Without being the martyr

Would the world change
Could I be the wave
Or am I a reminiscence of the past
A era long gone to death

Those words I seek
Mean so much more to me
Than just compliment
Tell me the same with your eyes if you dare

Let me be the knight
Let you be a princess
Let us be the sweet embrace
Of royalty in love

When the purity will disappear forever
When the nobility will die with someone breath
I will know for sure that my time as come
But what if that breath was my own…

Aucun commentaire: