mercredi, novembre 26, 2008

Un-happy ending.

When all that could hurt me too deeply did, when the light was long gone and only the memory of it was left in the dark. When the hope was juste a far away souvenirs for those cold night, I suprise myself feeling again and again... I'll never be free, i'll never be that man that can forgive and forget. I might be the man of only one destiny, and when this one was taken away from me I had to create something that is not me. I am not who I seem, wish I knew who I am now, I only know who I was and the power of my conviction. In those moments of doubts I remember smells and skins of a past long gone... and in that true and deep sadness I find security and confort... what does it mean when your safest place is pain, when your most tender hold is crying and when the sweetest kiss is the hurt you feel inside. I will go on, like I always do, don't worry. But the goal of being happy is an objective I will not acheive for I know what true hapiness is, and I've become too ''mature'' to find the naivity to continue in the path I once chose. I said I wouldn't stop, I said I'd always beleive... what if I am not what I wish so hard to be... Even now when I feel the emptyness of it all... when I look back and saw everything that I thought I had an impact on... I realize that this is nothing... I don't have the impact I wish I had, I don't have the place i'd like with nobody, and that story that filled my dream from youth, through teenager and now has a adult will make me wish for another era, another time... maybe wish not to dream anymore. Someone once told me that I killed her inner child; well guess what? Right back at you! You were my Disney story and now that i feel how I do for the time I had... there is no turning back.

Aucun commentaire: