lundi, novembre 17, 2008

hurt/heart of a friend.

It hurt to see you hurt
It hurt to never see you when you are
Tired of seeing you getting bashed by all of those
Tired of not being able to react the way I want to.

Holding back what I feel deep down
Because I know it would only make it worst
But I'm so annoyed that you don't trust me
You don't have any faith in me

What once was, was
Let me be me
Let yourself being you
Stop getting down alone

If you plunge in the chaos
I want to hold your hand on the way down
If you fly high in the sky
I'll be the wing to carry you up

And while I wait in a forced silence
I have no choice but to keep my mind shut
I have no other option but to carry what I hold alone
And you will not be happy unless you let me be!

Broken promess hurt I know
Let me be your shield of truth
Let me not lie to you
And for once speak my heart to you

And if you let me be
Please beleive me
Because it hurt to deeply
To feel you doubt in me

Aucun commentaire: