lundi, octobre 13, 2008

quest

millions of words have been said
a lot more were hidden
Thousands of thoughts lost
From that coffin thats become my heart

I feel the coldness of silence
The burden of unspoken words
Like a weight I cannot lift
Over my already tired shoulder

Time will pass
And you'll promess me this feeling
will go away
But you know has I do that it won't

Lowering yourself to the primal instinct
I know your more than what words can say
Feeling the light our soul produce
I will wait for you

And from that distance that you create
You think it make it easier
Because we see less;
Doesn't mean it doesn't hurt more

But such heaven worth fighting for
No battle is more worthy for me
And while time passes
I will hope more and more

Not afraid of falling
Not afraid of dying
For I'm invincible
Because I didn't get you yet.

Fools would say
I better stop this quest
that its making sad
But I know better than let go

You being my combat
My ultimate goal and so much more
I see the light shinning in a distant future
I'll travel toward it no mather the path.

Aucun commentaire: