vendredi, mai 30, 2008

seing ur life

And while I saw all my life passed me like a last farewell
The images floating around some pictures of what I was
Like I was already gone and away from this world
I saw truth like never before... some of my choices
Where will I find the strenght to change everything that I didn't like
Where will I light the fire again that was so long gone...
I love my job and my life but more what they can become
And while the heaven were looking down on me
It's your face that came to mind first
And I can't wait to deal with all that fear
I can't wait to deal with all that inner pain so I can tell everybody
So I can finally explose and live...
Patience is harder than it was
But will also mean more
Some goals have changed
In a fraction of a second
And some other have disapear.

1 commentaire:

Mindy a dit...

You write well in English. I wonder why you choose to.